WIDE INTERIOR, GOOD OUTPUT
Due to the new arrangement of axles and doors, Electric Bus can deliver more passengers than comparable buses from competing manufacturers. Meanwhile, the bus offers a pleasant view through the large windows. The bus can be accessed through spacious doors, and nothing in the passenger compartment prevents the smooth flow of passengers.
ULTRA LIGHT BUS BODY
Due to the fiberglass composite technology, the total weight of the Modulo is significantly lower than the total weight of steel-constructed buses. This results in lower consumption and lower axle load, which means low operating costs.
1) Drive module
- Drive system
- Cooling block
- Standard battery pack 3×16
- Real axle
- 9 seating place
2) Windows module
- Both side seating place in perpendicular position to drive direction, or both side 2×2 seating place which parallel with drive direction achieve both from low floor area
- Full low floor area
- Fuel tanks or heating instrumentation or CNG reservoirs or extra battery packages located here
3) Doors module
- 1200 mm free door area to passenger flow 4 seat place opposite the door, or wheelchair location possible
- Full low floor area integrated saloon heater to seat fits
4) Spur module
- Place for IFS, steering mechanism RHD/LHD; driver seat, air reservoirs, brake equipment and defroster
- Adjustable steering column with instruments panel
- 1 seating place to coo driver
- Driver cab separation or optional wheelchair position according customer
WIDE DOORS FAST TRACKS
In an urban environment, it is important to have a fast passenger flow on high passenger services. This can be ensured with a large, flat, flat cabin and wide doors. On Modulo buses, there is a wide, wide corridor between the wide doors, the wheelchairs do not restrict the passenger compartment.
Each Modulo bus is equipped with a special eBUS-READY body, which means that buses delivered with a non-fully powered drive system can be quickly converted to clean electric power at a low cost
LOW OPERATING COSTS
Lightweight body and electric drive * result in low power consumption, enabling more economical operation. The additional impact of the small mass is that the smaller axle load increases the lifetime of the buses used by the buses, thus reducing the additional costs of operating the buses.